The Parent-Teacher Association
The idea of PTA sprouted from the fact that the educational process is integrated in its nature. That is the involvement of parents, teachers and students is crucial for its enhancement and progress. The PTA works in partnership with the school; dedicated to promoting the students’ success in academic achievement, social skills and good behavior.
RBS PTA aims at:
· Joining parents and teachers efforts through planned meetings.
· Collaborating on projects and programs that benefit the students and the school.
· Working on providing links and means that brings the efforts of parents and teachers together for the welfare of the children in home, school and community.
· Contributing to the school extracurricular activities.
· Studying the common problems that students usually suffer from and researching the surrounding problems that might have negative affect on teachers and the quality of teaching.